What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
How do we collect information?
As you engage in a transaction on our website, we gather personal information from you, including your name, address, and email address, as a part of the process. The information you provide will solely be used for the specific purposes mentioned above.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How do we store, use, share and disclose personal information?
We host our company on secure servers that comply with Information Security (ISO 27001 and SSAE 18 SOC2) regulations.
Nudge provides an online platform that allows users with compliance services. When you use our services, your data may be stored using Nudge's data storage, databases, and other applications, which are all securely stored behind a firewall.
How do we communicate?
We may reach out to you to inform you about your account, to resolve issues with your account, to settle disputes, to collect owed fees or payments, to conduct surveys or questionnaires, to provide updates about our company, or to contact you as necessary to enforce our User Agreement, relevant national laws, or any agreements we have with you. In order to accomplish these objectives, we may contact you via email, phone, text messages, or postal mail.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Nudge Technologies Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Nudge Technologies, Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
SUBSCRIPTION TERM, FEES & PAYMENT
1. Subscription Term. Each Service is provided on a subscription basis for a term set forth in the SO (each, a “Subscription Term”).
2. Fees and Payment. All fees are as set forth in the applicable SO and will be subject to the applicable payment terms set forth in the applicable SO. Except as expressly set forth anywhere in this Agreement, all fees are non-refundable. Customer is required to pay any sales, use, GST, value-added, withholding, or similar taxes or levies, whether domestic or foreign, other than taxes based on the income of Nudge. Customer must make all payments of Fees without any setoffs, withholdings, or deduction of any kind. Any late payments will be subject to a service charge equal to 1.5% per month of the amount due or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less.
3. Suspension of Service. In addition to any of Nudge’s other rights or remedies (including but not limited to any termination rights), Nudge reserves the right to suspend Customer’s access to the Services if: (i) Customer’s account is thirty (30) days or more overdue; (ii) Nudge determines that Customer has breached Section 2.3 (General Restrictions) or Section 3.3 (Customer Obligations); or (iii) Nudge determines that suspension is necessary to prevent harm or liability to other customers or third parties, or to preserve the security, stability, availability or integrity of the Services. Nudge will have no liability for taking action as permitted above in this section. However, unless this Agreement has been terminated, Nudge will cooperate with Customer to restore access to the Services once it satisfies that Customer has resolved the condition requiring suspension.
Have questions or concerns about Nudge and privacy?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org